Early Intervention Academy was created for the SLP wanting a strong knowledge base of the birth to three population; resulting in efficient and effective therapy sessions, successful parent coaching, and carryover into a child's natural environments.
Before I Tell You About This Course, Let's Make Sure You're A Good Fit...
Early Intervention Academy is right for you if you are a speech therapist, seeing client's birth to three years old, and you’re ready to tackle your sessions with the confidence and knowledge to promote carryover of progress in the child’s natural environment.
You’re right for Early Intervention Academy if you’re ready to communicate effectively with parents, build strong relationships, and finally achieve that desired carryover in the home.
If you are an...
- SLP that knows the importance of early intervention and the role you have for a child's future development of speech and language skills.
- SLP that wants to learn new strategies and techniques to engage those more difficult to reach clients.
- SLP who wants a better understanding of where to begin with a client and how to naturally progress.
- SLP who wants to improve their parent-therapist relationships in order to increase carryover in the home.
By the end of this course, you'll achieve...
But above all else...
- Early Intervention Academy will help you learn the tips, tricks, and secrets behind early intervention therapy so strongly that therapy sessions become a reflex.
- You will head into every session confident and eager to serve clients’ and families, knowing you are creating life-long impacts
- You will feel less overwhelmed in your planning, data taking, and overall level of stress as a busy therapist.
“Erin has been a godsend to my therapy practice! I was given a 1 credit, 4 week course on Early Intervention in grad school…and that was it. Erin is extremely knowledgeable and has helped guide SO MANY of my EI questions. When I think EI…she is the first to pop in my head! She is able to talk me through strategies, parent support ideas, and always has a handout for everything I need. I am so excited to learn more about Early Intervention from Erin, and I know I will walk away with TONS of new knowledge.”
- Abby (The Type B SLP)
Plain and simple, if you want to better serve your early intervention clients and their families,
Early Intervention Academy is for you and it’s officially kicking off this Spring!
WHAT SLPs ARE SAYING
"Erin was an amazing CF supervisor during my CFY in early intervention. She is very knowledgeable in Early Intervention and continues to provide great therapy tips and resources for this population. She helped shape me into the EI therapist I am today!" -Amy
"Erin has always been my “go-to” colleague for anything early intervention related! She emphasizes the importance of family involvement and always has amazing ideas to promote generalization of skills. She truly has a passion for what she does, and it shows!" -Megan
“Erin is an incredible speech therapist, mentor, and educator. Erin has always shown a deep passion for early intervention. Her sessions are incredibly creative and fun for both the patient and therapist. She also has a gift of prioritizing family education and participation into her treatment plans. I have always admired how Erin’s early intervention sessions appear effortless; however, her patients make leaps and bounds of progress. The knowledge Erin has provided me over the years is what has shaped me into the early intervention therapist I am today.” -Gabrielle
MODULE 1: Early Intervention & Development
MODULE 2: Creating the Optimal Therapy Space
MODULE 3: Activity & Toy Ideas for Early Intervention
MODULE 4: Therapy Strategies
MODULE 5: Parent Coaching + Parent Carryover
MODULE 6: AAC
MODULE 7: Tie It All Together
PLUS these bonuses to take you even further:
Goal Creating and Data Taking Module
Pulling your hair out trying to figure out the best way to take data? You’re not alone there, my friend. We often ask ourselves, ‘How am I supposed to take data with these little ones? How much data is ‘enough’ data? How do I not interrupt the flow of my session by taking data?’
This bonus module will dive into the different ways to take data during your sessions in a NATURAL way, thus not taking away from your bomb session.
- Creating goals with the family in mind.
- Different methods for collecting data.
- WHEN optimal times occur naturally in your sessions to take data.
With this module, natural data taking will become seamless and a worry of the past.
Private Facebook Community
Get stuck with certain clients? It happens to all of us! And it’s incredibly helpful to have like- minded indivuals, those right in the trenches, to bounce ideas off of. After all, we’re better together!
With myself, and a community of other skilled SLPs, we’ll turn isolation into community and turn problems into solutions.
What you’ll get:
- Lifetime access to an active and highly supported community, featuring myself, and other SLPs, ready to get you unstuck in your session struggles.
- Overcome isolation and get back to your passion as an SLP by connecting with others who ‘get it’ and are here to help you create those lasting impacts with clients and caregivers.
- Help through challenging parent coaching moments so you can confidently achieve the goal of carryover into the homes.
Turns out, we talk a lot. And while that’s great and all and parents benefit from all the gold nuggets we sprinkle in throughout our session, there’s no way they can retain and remember everything (trust me, I’ve been there!).
With this bonus, you’ll have immediate access to over 30 beautiful, parent-friendly handouts. You’ll also have access to handy reference handouts for you, the SLP, to easily refer back to.
Who is this course for?
What is included in my purchase?
What age group is this course for?
What content will be covered?
Is this course eligible for CEUs?
How long will I have access?
How much does it cost?
What is your refund policy?
Can my SLP colleagues have access?
Do you offer purchase orders?
Hi, I’m Erin!
...and early intervention is my JAM! I knew as far back as grad school that this area of our field was something I just naturally had a ‘knack’ for, but it wasn’t until I began TEACHING students and supervising CFs that I found my true passion. There’s just something so special about transforming clinicians through their journey in early intervention that lights me up-knowing that through their intervention-hundreds upon thousands of future clients and their families are forever being positively impacted.
I’ve taken years of supervising, my own clinical experience and expertise, and tons of research and have carefully crafted Early Intervention Academy. And it’s honestly something I’m just so dang proud of. I can’t wait to watch you thrive and watch you impact every family you see. And I can’t wait to personally welcome you inside...because we are in this together, and better together!